Welcome to My Wedding Checklist!
Whether you are planning a big and glamorous wedding or a small and cozy one, the free wedding checklists offered in this site will help you to create your own step-by-step wedding guide, making sure that you don’t forget anything on your Big Day!
The wedding reception will probably be the part of your wedding where you and your guests spend most of the time. It is the occasion for you to enjoy your family and friends’ company and, most importantly, to celebrate your marriage with them. The reception also gives the two family parts the opportunity to get to know each other better and merge into one big family as a result of your wedding. In order for you to enjoy a well organized and relaxed wedding reception, consider the checklist below.
Don’t feel overwhelmed by all the ideas pointed out here. Just pick the ones that best suit your dream wedding.
- Set budget
- Start 6-9 months in advance
- Choose location / venue
- Decide if you want to hire a wedding planner
- Select MC
- Clarify deposit, guarantee, insurance and cancellation terms
- Decide: catering by a restaurant, catering service or do it youself
- Organize decoration (see our wedding decorations checklist)
- Organize flowers (see our wedding flowers checklist)
- Choose wedding favors
- Check if you need any extra rentals (tables, chairs, linens…)
- Organize wedding cake (check out our wedding cake checklist)
- Decide if you want a bar tending service (see our wedding catering checklist)